The Motor Vehicle Registration Manuals help you address:
Compliance with automotive rules and regulations for the entire United States and other select jurisdictions.
The Motor Vehicle Registration Manuals allow you to understand:
- Title and regulation procedures and regulations for the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico
- How to perfect a security interest on a titled vehicle
- Driver Licensing requirements to permit the operation of motor vehicles
- Commercial registration procedures and licensing requirements
- Requirements for recreational and off-highway vehicles (watercraft, construction equipment, agricultural equipment, etc.)
- Lemon Laws, Child Restraint Laws and Safety Belt Laws per state
- Import and Export procedures
World Data Corporation Registration Manuals are your complete source for title and registration requirements throughout the United States and Canada. These valuable references will help you become more efficient and profitable by providing essential information for processing motor vehicle transactions.
Information contained in the electronic version of The Motor Vehicle Registration Manuals is the same content as is contained in the printed manuals. The electronic version allows quick and easy access via the internet. The electronic version also provides additional tools for searching and bookmarking content. Purchase of the electronic version of The Motor Vehicle Registration information provides a single user one year of access to the most current content from anywhere the user has internet access. Content may be updated periodically throughout the subscription period as required based upon monitored changes, and the electronic version may be updated more frequently than the print version.